Aqualung Aquaflex 3mm Wetsuit
The AquaFlex Jumpsuit line was developed for bodies in motion and comes in three different thicknesses (3mm, 5mm, 7mm). The suits are made with AquaFlex neoprene, the greatest wetsuit innovation to come along in many years.
AquaFlex neoprene has three times the stretch of standard neoprene, which makes the suits easy to get on and off and conform to your body shape. By using the AquaFlex neoprene, Aqua Lung has been able to eliminate the need for ankle or wrist zippers due to the minimal restriction when donning or doffing your suit. This keeps the diver warmer, as zippers are one of the largest sources of water exchange and heat loss.
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra-soft making these suits easy to put on and take off
- Neoprene is a non-petroleum-based material, which makes it easier on the environment to produce and dispose of
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra-stretchy