Aqualung Fusion One Drycore
The Patented Fusion Dual Layer System Advantage
- No other drysuit in the world has the mobility, flexibility, or adaptability of the Fusion.
- The internal, loose cut inner core is molded to the body by the independent elastic outer skin.
- This technology provides unparalleled freedom of movement of the arms, legs and torso.
- The oversized inner core integrates the dry zipper, valves, seals and fits a broad range of body shapes / sizes.
- The outer skin is very durable and acts as a protective layer over the inner core.
- The outer skin shapes the inner core to the wearer’s individual body for a streamlined, better-than-custom fit without restricting movement.
- Patented Dual Layer System
- Trusted DryCore polyurethane inner layer
- 1mm neoprene and Spandex skin for abrasion resistance and high stretch
- Low bulk back entry brass dry zipper
- Rugged GatorTech neoprene in the knees improves the life of the skin
- All seams flatlock sewn for stretch and durability
- Suspender system keeps garment in place
- Hook and loop fasteners at the wrists, ankles and zipper allows for replacement of the skin