Aqualung Leg3nd MBS
The first inhalation under water is the start of a new adventure. The revolutionary combination of Venturi effect and inhalation effort adjustment is natural and intuitive. Aqualung's Master Breathing System allows divers to control both in one simple rotation. All depths, all conditions, all dives - MBS will adapt.
1st Stage -
- ACD (Auto Closure Device) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- Over-Balanced 1st Stage: Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
2nd Stage –
- New front cover design: Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents. The openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism