The women at Aqua Lung put their heads together and gathered female divers' input to design an unsurpassed women's mask: a wide-angle view in an ultra-compact, low-volume, low-profile package. Enjoy a Comfort Buckle System that's tangle-free and Advanced Fit Technology, minimizing the lines left on your face after a dive.
- Comfort Buckle System: Prevents diver’s hair from getting tangled in the buckles.
- Improved Field of View: With the lenses close to the face, you’ll enjoy a wide-angle view and increased peripheral vision.
- Low-Volume, Dual-Lens Design: This mask is quick and easy to clear, and you’ll hardly feel any upward pull. Its compact shape reduces drag and improves stability, especially beneficial when diving in strong currents.
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT): Skirt features differently textured bands of silicone to form a superior seal and maximum comfort. The high-grade silicone flexes to mold naturally along the contours of your face for a comfortable, leak-free seal. The Linea’s skirt also reaches farther back on the face, increasing the contact area. This distributes the seal force, which means the mask leaves fewer marks on your face.
- Patented Micromask Technology: The use of a single-piece lens, skirt, and frame allows the lenses to be placed close to the face for vastly improved field of view.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles: The joints between the mask and strap rotate in both vertical and horizontal directions for a customized, pinch-free fit.
- Push-Button Strap Security: Counter posed push-button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. Easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- Superior Headpiece Fit: The wide headpiece on the Linea’s silicone strap conforms to your head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Tempered Glass Lenses: For your safety and the mask’s longevity, the lenses are made of tempered glass to guard against cracks and shattering, even under pressure and stress. Meets ANSI standards.