Aqualung Look 2
If you wear corrective lenses, the Look 2 is your user-friendly mask solution for ensuring you fully take in every inch of viz on your dives. Our patent-pending frame allows you to quickly change out lenses in a wide range of positive and negative diopters (sold separately in +3.0 to -10.0 lenses).
- Twin Lens Design: Individual lenses accommodate differing optometrical needs for your right and left eye. Low volume for reduced buoyancy and easy clearing.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles: The joints between the mask and strap rotate in both vertical and horizontal directions for a customized, pinch-free fit.
- Push-Button Strap Security: Counterposed push-button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. Easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- Superior Headpiece Fit: The wide headpiece on the Mission’s silicone strap conforms to your head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Natural Skirt Fit: High-grade silicone facial skirt flexes to mold naturally along the contours of your face for a comfortable, leak-free seal.
- Tempered Glass Lenses: For your safety and the mask’s longevity, the lenses are made of tempered glass to guard against cracks and shattering, even under pressure and stress. Meets ANSI standards.