Riffe 3ATM (Atmosphere Torpedo Float) w/ Adapter
A spearfishing float in a class of its own. The Riffe 3 Atmosphere Topedo Float is designed to maintain lift up to a maximum of 95 lbs at a depth of 66 ft and flotation beyond 100ft. Pressurize up to 30 lbs PSI. Ultra-durable vinyl coated 320 lb./sq. vinyl coated tear strength outer layer (22oz). Inner replaceable urethane bladder has a reinforced 1000lb. Denier nylon casing to maintain equal pressure throughout the bladder. Side zipper and (5) reinforced 1 ½” Nylon straps with stainless steel buckles grant access to the inner replaceable urethane bladder. Soft lead may be added when using flag.
- 33 Liter Side zipper for access to inner bladder.
- (5) Heavy duty marine grade stainless steel buckles with 1 1/2” nylon straps reinforcing zipper.
- Two side handles, reinforced rear handle, stainless steel D ring includes emergency flair holder (flair not included)
- Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag & weight not included)
- Urethane Bladder with Schrader Valve
- Air Pressure Gauge, Schrader Valve Core Remover Tool, and extra Core included
- May be filled by either an air compressor, scuba tank, or simply by using a bicycle pump.
- Be sure to use an air pressure gauge while inflating.Excess pressure may damage the float (see warning below).
- Safety orange color.
- Suggested filling method: Orally inflate to fill volume of float, then complete with compressor or scuba tank